Friday, July 5, 2013

Weeklies Update

Wazzup people!  If anyone has been following my blog you'd know that I've adjusted my strategy to trading weekly credit spreads instead of monthly spreads.  So far things have worked out really well.  On Monday I placed a SPY 165/167 bear call spread and earned $11 per contract.  The SPY closed today under 163 so I was good to go.  It appears even when you calculate commissions weeklies can be more profitable than monthlies.  Plus if a weekly trade were to go bad there are more options to roll the trade out.

In the mean time I've tried a couple other services that provide trading signals but I just don't think they're for me.  If anyone uses a service that's made them some money let me know.  I'm willing to check out just about anything.

I hope you had a good holiday.  Fireworks in Jax, FL were pretty cool!  Later!


                                            
                                                                         My City!

No comments:

Post a Comment