Friday, April 19, 2013

Where's The Proof!

Happy Friday again everyone!  I just got back last night from a long week working in Memphis, TN. I'm so glad to be back in the Sunshine State.  Well, if you've been keeping up with my Facebook or Twitter posts you would know that today is expiration friday for this months options.  That's great news for me because as it stands my BIDU credit spread is looking fantastic!  If you include this month, that's seven successful trades since I've started the system I've been sharing on my blog.  I wish I'd figured all this out ten years ago!  Oh well!

In my pleadings for folks to get more interested in this type of investing I received a Facebook message from my college roommate asking me what returns I've had since I got started.  I figured that was a fair question.  For the last two months I've been sounding off about how great this system is but what proof have I shown?  You got it!  Nothing!  So, in the spirit of full disclosure I have decided to post my returns and statements since I started the strategy in October 2012.  Man, it took me forever to figure out how to attach the statements!  Anyway, since I started last October I haven't added any funds to my account.  So all the gains have been only from the spreads I've traded.  In summary, I'm up over 30% from October 1st to today.  That's a little over 4% per month.  Remember, I'm only aiming for 2% per month so as you can see some trades REALLY worked out.

So there's the proof!  The numbers don't lie!  I hope you guys can see that the strategy works.  Please leave comments, hit me up on Facebook or follow me on Twitter @optionadventure.  Have a good weekend everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment